vineri, 9 martie 2018

Review: Gelul de duş revigorant marca proprie Carrefour



Good afternoon! How are you? As it could feel, I have a break at work place. 
Today I am going to write a few words about the refreshing shower gel from Carrefour. 
First of all, the shower gel costs 5 lei and you're going to find it just in Carrefour, because it is part of the store's own range of products. Also, it has 250 ml.
On the other hand, I didn't pay attention to the package, so I woke up at home after some hours that product has grape scent (fragrance).
As a conclusion, this shower gel doesn't dry my skin and I have  satisfied my curiosity about this product. I see it as suitable for fall season more than for other season.
My score for the product is: 9.5 / 10.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu